Al-Ghani Housing Scheme Gwadar – Ideal Location, Perfect Investment Option
AL GHANI HOUSING SCHEME GWADAR is ideally located at Jinnah Avenue near to Gwadar Secretariat and State Bank of Pakistan. Spanned over 45 acres of land, it will feature all standard facilities which are requirement of today’s modern life. With fast-paced, it is highly expected that it will probably the only housing society in the developing region which will be able to feature accommodation soon. The possession is likely to be delivered by the end of this year.
Al-Ghani Housing Scheme Gwadar Plots Rates – Project Details, Location Map, Payment Plan and Development
Al Ghani Housing Scheme Gwadar is an affordable and perfect residential project for investors who are looking to invest in real estate market of Gwadar. All the land has been acquired by the developers and NOC approval has also been granted by Gwadar Development Authority (GDA) with registration number 81/14/HS/GDA. Development is going on at rapid speed right now in Al Ghani Scheme Gwadar and it is expected to be fully on-ground in next 6 months. Let us tell you about the location, plot sizes available for sale and prices of plots in the residential project.
Al Ghani Gwadar Location
Al Ghani Housing Scheme Gwadar is a project located on Jinnah Avenue and Kalmat Avenue. On the other side of the residential scheme runs Balochistan Broadway and Awaraan Avenue. The project has direct approach to the city hubs because of such main highways running on its each side. Spread over 45 acre of land, Al-Ghani Housing Scheme in Gwadar promises awesome location.
Al Ghani Scheme Gwadar Plots & Prices
Right now 5 Marla, 10 Marla and 1 Kanal residential plots are available for sale in Al-Ghani Housing Scheme Gwadar. Prices of these plots in Al-Ghani Scheme Gwadar are as follow:
There are no separate development charges that buyers have to pay for these plots. All the cost of development is already included in the price of plots.
Payment Plan of Al Ghani Gwadar Plots
As the development is nearing completion in Al-Ghani Housing Scheme Gwadar, payment plan for plots is applicable for a short period. 70% price of the plot has to be paid at the time of booking. Remaining 30% will be payable in two installments that buyer will pay after 3 months and 6 months respectively. Break down of total price according to the payment plan
Al Ghani Scheme Gwadar – Development
Development in Al Ghani Housing Scheme Gwadar is in its last stages of development. The boundary wall and main gate of the housing scheme is fully built. Carpeting for road network is under-progress and the developers plan to bring the entire project on-ground within 6 months.
For further information regarding Al-Ghani Housing Scheme Gwadar or to buy a plot at reasonable price in the project, contact Universal Property Network (UPN).
If you want to invest in Al Ghani Housing Scheme Gwadar, please feel free to contact our realtor for consultancy and guidance.