Compare Listings

Successful Balloting Is Conducted In Fazaia Housing Gujranwala – Latest Updates

Successful Balloting Is Conducted In Fazaia Housing Gujranwala – Latest Updates

Fazaia Housing Gujranwala has successfully conducted the balloting for the allocation of plots numbers against civil quota files. This balloting is successfully done on Monday at the HQ CAC Auditorium in Lahore. This balloting ceremony was organized by the management of Fazaia Housing with Air Officer Commanding Central Air Command PAF invited as the chief guest.

In the event, reputable real estate dealers of Gujranwala along with investors were invited at the ceremony. MD Fazaia Gujranwala Air Commodore (retd) Akhtar Abbas Rizvi and DG Housing Air Commodore Farooq Rizvi were also present at the occasion.

Possession Updates

While speaking on the occasion, Farooq Rizvi DG Housing shared also shared the latest details regarding the development and progress of the project. He said that the construction work on the mosque is near to completion however, the administration has already handed over the possession of Falcon Commercial.

The possession of residential plots is also expected soon but still, there is no final or set date is announced by the officials. But as the development work of the plots is moving at a satisfactory pace, it is clear that it will be handed over this year.

NESPAK Undertaking The Development

According to the latest details and updates of the project, the management has announced that they have acquired more land than the files they have sold out. All the newly acquired area is clear and the development work of this land would be undertaken by NESPAK.

Balloting Details

In this recent balloting, the management of Fazaia has only balloted the civil quota files against 246 acres of land, and allotted plot numbers to 842 files for 5 Marla, for 10 Marla around 400 files, and for 1 Kanal plot there are almost 100 files are allotted with plot numbers.

Later, the results of the successful files were sealed and signed by Air Officer Commanding Central Air Command PAF. A plot quota reserved for Air Force officers is expected to be balloted later on.

In this recent balloting held on 20 May, 61% of all civil quotas have been balloted, while the remaining 39% will be balloted later. All the plots files with the clearance of payments on a timely basis were included in the procedure. The results of successful balloting will be soon posted to the addresses of recipients’ and all the file holders can confirm their plot numbers from the Faizaia Housing Scheme Office.

Location Details

Fazaia Housing Scheme Gujranwala is located close to Nawab Chowk.  It is arranged on Gujranwala Bypass at National Highway. It is located just at the distance of 5 km from Aziz Chowk Flyover. Quaid-e-Azam Town, Shalimar Town, and University Town are located close to this housing scheme. Adding more, Pindi Bypass and Ali Pur village and the Punjab University Gujranwala are located in the close vicinity.

For latest prices of plots, further details and information, contact Universal Property Network.

img

UPN

Related posts

Fazaia Housing Scheme Gujranwala – A Complete Overview & Updates

After getting huge success in Rawalpindi and Lahore, PAF has recently launched a new housing scheme...

Continue reading
by UPN

Fazaia Housing Scheme Gujranwala Announces 100% Surcharge Waive Off

Fazaia Housing Scheme Gujranwala, which is a joint venture of Fazaia Housing and Samhan Group, is...

Continue reading
UPN
by UPN

Fazaia Housing Scheme Gujranwala Transfer Office Opened in Lahore – Latest Update

Fazaia Housing Scheme Gujranwala, a joint project of Fazaia Housing and Samhan Group, is now on...

Continue reading
UPN
by UPN

Join The Discussion