Compare Listings

Attractive Opportunities to Buy Dream Farm Houses & Apartments in Al-Faisal Enclave Islamabad

Attractive Opportunities to Buy Dream Farm Houses & Apartments in Al-Faisal Enclave Islamabad

Al-Faisal Enclave is emerging as one of the top housing project in Islamabad. It’s a grand housing community that is offering multiple options of residential and commercial opportunities in it. It is not just offering the plots only but a fabulous modern housing scheme that is designed with different categories of farmhouses and apartments in it. Located at the ideal location and the provision of modern-day facilities has made this plan an attractive opportunity for the both investors and buyers.

Developers Details

Al-Faisal Enclave is a project by the joint venture of three real estate firms including Pak AMAFHH Contractor Associates, Silk Way Business Associates, and Sujo Hunza Real Estate. All three real estate firms are multi-taught organizations that are connected with the business Sale and buy of property, of Imports and Exports, General Order Supplies and consultancy work.

Project Master Plan

Al-Faisal Enclave Housing Scheme is expanded over 1000 Kanal of land and its developers are making this project unique by providing you 100% ownership of the land. It is a wonderful housing & commercial project located in Islamabad that will lead you towards a secure and beautiful lifestyle where you can enjoy all the modern facilities at your doorstep. It is a grand housing community that is designed with the division of 26 blocks in it. And at the same time, each block is planned with a separate area of residential and commercial plots.

The residential plots & commercial plots of different categories are available in Al-Faisal Enclave Islamabad. However, you can also buy the attractive farmhouses of 3 Kanal, 4 Kanal, 5 Kanal, and 6 Kanal.

Al-Faisal Enclave Housing is also offering the Studio Apartments of 500 sq. ft., 1-bed apartment of 650 sq. ft., 2-bed apartment of 1250 sq ft and 3-bed apartments of 1650 sq. ft. in it.

Location Details & Easy Access

Al-Faisal Enclave is ideally positioned at the most feasible and central location of Islamabad. It is located on main Fateh Jhang Road. The Cooperative Housing Society is located at the drive of a few minutes and the Islamabad International Airport is also located near to this project. Al-Faisal Enclave is located in the peaceful area of Girja District from where you will have an easy approach to Motorway M1, Kashmir Highway, Link Road, and GT Road N-5.

Payment Plan Details

The booking of the apartments and farmhouses is already started. You can easily book your desired property with the down payment of 30% of the total price of the property. The remaining 70% of the amount will be divided into installments of equal amount. To get immediate possession of the apartments, a buyer will have to pay first the 70% of the total price. The complete payment plan details for farm houses & apartments are provided below

Farm Houses Payment Plan

Farm House Size Booking Price Quarterly Installment (08) Total Price
3 Kanal 2,970,000 866,250 9,900,000
4 Kanal 3,960,000 1,155,000 13,200,000
5 Kanal 4,950,000 1,443,750 16,500,000
6 Kanal 5,940,000 1,732,500 19,800,000

Apartments Payment Plan

Apartment Size Down Payment Quarterly Installment (08) Total Price
Studio 500 sq. ft. 630,000 183,750 2,100,000
1-Bed 650 sq. ft. 819,000 238,875 2,730,000
2-Bed 1250 sq. ft. 1,575,000 459,375 5,250,000
3-Bed 1650 sq. ft. 2,079,000 606,375 6,930,000

 

For booking and more information contact Universal Property Network.

img

UPN

Related posts

New Booking Open For 8 & 10 Marla Plots In Bahria Enclave Islamabad Sector C-2

Bahria Enclave Islamabad has recently launched new booking of 8 Marla and 10 Marla residential...

Continue reading
by UPN

University Town Islamabad – Latest Developments & Price Updates

University Town Islamabad was a project that started in 1992 but it stayed inactive for a very long...

Continue reading
by UPN

Gulberg Residencia Islamabad – Complete Development Updates & Latest Prices

Gulberg Residencia is one of the most attractive housing societies in Islamabad.  It catches the...

Continue reading
by UPN

Join The Discussion