free website hit counter

Compare Listings

Royal Grace City Multan – Latest Development, Location & Plots Prices

  • Auther Image by UPN
  • April 30, 2019
  • Multan
  • 0
Royal Grace City Multan – Latest Development, Location & Plots Prices

Royal Grace City is a new housing project in Multan and it’s a fabulous project of Jinnah Builders and developers. This modern housing scheme is designed to provide a high-class living. If describing, Royal Grace Multan in one line, we would introduce it with its best location and an international standard infrastructure with the affordable rates.

Royal Grace City is a unique residential project that is planned with international level school, colleges, universities and research centers located in it. It’s a royal housing scheme that is simply offering a royal lifestyle at the best prices. The project is offering both the residential and commercial plots in it. All these plots are available on full cash payment as well as on easy installment plans. Further details are included below:

Location Overview & Attractions In Surroundings

Royal Grace City is located at the prime location of Multan. It is positioned at Southern Bypass Multan. The unique feature that makes this residential project attractive is its direct link with Budhla Road and Multan-Faisalabad Road.

The ideal location of Royal Grace City provides easy access to all the main commercial areas of Multan. The society is surrounded by different schools, standard colleges, well-equipped hospitals, top offices, well-maintained parks, and top transportation links.

Adding more, with only a 4 minutes’ drive from Royal Grace City, you have easy access to Bne Sina Hospital.

New Katchery and Vehari Chok both are located in the extreme vanity of this project.  DHA Multan is also located close to Royal Grace City Multan.

Available Plots & Payment Plan Details

Royal Grace City Multan is an ideal residential project that is offering the best residential plots of different categories in it. It is currently offering the residential plots of 5 Marla, 7 Marla, 10 Marla and 1 Kanal with well-developed infrastructure. The booking of the plots starts with a down payment of only 5% of the total amount.  A buyer will pay 5% more amount as allocation and it will be paid after 30 days of booking and 10% more amounts will be paid after 60 days of booking. The remaining balance will be equally divided into monthly or quarterly installments. Here the complete payment plan details are provided to you.

 Plot Size Rate Per Marla Advance 10% Remaining Amount Monthly Installments Quarterly Installments Total Price
3 Marla 300,000 90,000 810,000 6,750 40,500 900,000
5 Marla 300,000 150,000 1,350,000 11,250 67,500 1,500,000
7 Marla 300,000 210,000 1,890,000 15,750 94,500 2,100,000
10 Marla 300,000 300,000 2,700,000 22,500 135,000 3,000,000

Latest Features & Facilities in Royal Grace City Multan

  • The project is unique for its state of art planning & attractive location
  • It’s a well-designed project with wide roads with green belts and parks as well as playgrounds
  • Modern sewerage system & uninterrupted power supply is among the top features of Royal Grace City Multan.
  • High security & CCTV security
  • Sui Gas is also available in this royal residential project.
  • Commercial center & Chicken planning area
  • One of the much-needed facilities of clean water is also maintained for the residents of Royal Grace City Multan.

For more details and booking, contact Universal Property Network.



Related posts

Buy Cheap Plots in Gulberg Executive Multan – MDA Approved

Introduction Gulberg Executive is a premium housing development in Multan that offers affordable...

Continue reading
by UPN

Multan MDA Approved Housing Societies 2023

Introduction Are you looking for Multan approved housing societies? Do you want to invest in...

Continue reading
by UPN

Gulberg Executive Multan | Location Map | Payment Plan 2023

Introduction Gulberg Executive Multan is a high-end project in Multan. It is a modern development...

Continue reading
by UPN

Join The Discussion

error: Content is protected !!