free website hit counter

Compare Listings

Sundar Industrial Estate Plots Booking Started

Sundar Industrial Estate Plots Booking Started

Punjab Government has announced booking of Sundar Industrial Estate plots for commercial and industrial purposes. According to an advertisement published in National Dailies, interested buyers have been advised to submit booking applications for these industrial and commercial plots. January 31, 2018 is the deadline for application submission for both category of plots. Only a limited number of plots will be sold through balloting. Packed with state of the art features and special services provided by Punjab Government, Sundar Industrial Estate plots are not only advantageous for industrial units but for investors as well who can rent out large halls on these plots to industrial tenants for handsome monthly rent.

Booking Form for Industrial Plots

Booking Form For Commercial Plots

Sundar Industrial Estate Plots Location

Sundar Industrial Estate plots are located very near to Main Raiwind Road with additional access provided via Multan Road and Sharif Medical City Road. From a purely logistical point of view, Sundar Industrial Estate plots stand to benefit from the recently launched Adda Plot interchange of Lahore Ring Road.

Sundar Industrial Estate Plots

A total of 33 plots are up for sale in Sundar Industrial Estate at the moment. 13 plots are in industrial category and 20 plots belong to commercial category. In case of industrial plots, applicationwill be accepted only from registered businesses companies, firms and AOP. There is a list of businesses that can also not operate on the offered commercial plots in Sundar Industrial Estate. These businesses include:

  • Hotels
  • Apartment buildings
  • Government Banned Businesses
  • Hospitals
  • Petrol Pumps
  • Animal Centers

Sundar Industrial Estate Plots – Commercial Plots

Out of total 20 commercial plots available for sale, here is the breakdown of plots according to available plot sizes

  • 5 Marla – 4 plots
  • 5 Marla – 6 Plots
  • 10 Marla – 4 Plots
  • 15 Marla – 6 Plots

Prices for this commercial category of Sundar Industrial Estate plots are determined on per Marla basis. 25% down payment will have to be paid before balloting and remaining 75% will  be paid within 15 days of balloting. So here are the full prices for these commercial plots along with down payment.

Plot Size Down Payment Total Price
5 Marla Rs. 3,125,000 Rs. 12,500,000
7.5 Marla Rs. 4,687,500 Rs. 18,750,000
10 Marla Rs. 6,250,000 Rs. 25,000,000
15 Marla Rs. 9,375,000 Rs. 37,500,000


Sundar Estate Commercial Plots master plan

Sundar Industrial Estate Plots – Industrial Plots

Out of total 13 industrial plots, 12 plots measure half acre and 1 plot is 5.79 acre in size. These industrial plots are available on per acre price rate with same criteria of depositing 25% down payment before balloting and remaining 75% after 15 days of balloting.

Plot Size Down Payment Total Price
0.5 Acre Rs. 6,250,000 Rs. 25,000,000
5.79 Acre Rs. 72,375,000 Rs. 289,500,0000

If you are looking to make investment in real estate sector or want to remain updated with latest news regarding real estate sector of Pakistan, then sign up for our free newsletter.



Related posts

Golf Residencia Farms Lahore – Location Map, Payment Plan, and Booking

Introduction Are you looking to buy farmhouses in Lahore? Do you search for a farmhouse for sale...

Continue reading
by UPN

Sundar Business Park – Commercial & Residential Plots on Installments

Introduction Sundar Business Park is a magnificent project in Lahore that presents a wide range of...

Continue reading
by UPN

District One Lahore 5 Marla Plots on Easy Installment – New Deal

District One Lahore is an amazing housing project that is launching a new deal for its clients and...

Continue reading
by UPN

Join The Discussion

error: Content is protected !!