Bahria Town Karachi Iqbal and Quaid Villas – Last Date to Get Possession
Precinct 2 of Bahria Town Karachi where Iqbal Villas and Quaid Villas are located, is one of the most inhabited area of the project. A number of families are living here for quite some time now and enjoying the privilege and facilities of community living. It is obvious that possession of Iqbal Villas and Quaid Villas has been announced long ago and then people have moved in to this place. However some owners have not received it yet despite they were informed and directed to get it repeatedly in past. Bahria Town Karachi had issued notices to them earlier but still they have not applied for possession. The management has now given them a last and final call in this matter.
Iqbal Villas and Quaid Villas – Last Date to Get Possession
Bahria Town Karachi has fixed 20th August as last date for seeking possession of Iqbal and Quaid Villas. The owners who have not applied for possession yet have a last chance of submitting request for possession till the deadline. Bahria Town Karachi has again issued letters to these owners for the last time. On failing to comply by this notice, these villas will be handed over to other customers. This time these owners will have to pay attention to this last warning and will have to follow the instructions.
Procedure to Get Possession of Iqbal Villas and Quaid Villas
- Download Request for Possession form, fill it with care and submit it to Bahria Town Head Office Karachi.
- The supporting documents will be required for submission along with this form for verification and completion of your application.
- To get possession, the owner will have to pay maintenance charges, utility charges and of course possession charges.
Complete Documents List for Seeking Possession
- Request for Possession (To be filled by allottee himself)
- Provisional Allotment Letter (If it has been issued earlier)
- CNIC Copy and 2 Passport Size Photographs
- Original Customer Copy of Booking Form/Transfer Letter
- All Original Deposit Slips
- Authority Letter on Rs. 100 Stamp Paper in case if allotte cannot visit himself/herself. CNIC and Photograph of the authority holder is the must for verification.
Bahria Sports City Villas Possession, Utility and Maintenance Charges
|Villas||Possession Charges||Utility Charges||Maintenance Charges|
|Iqbal Villas (152 Sq. Yards)||165,000||130,000||1,500|
|Quaid Villas (200 Sq. Yards)||220,000||165,000||2,000|
For more information and details, keep visiting Universal Property Network (UPN).
Join The Discussion